Excision of pilonidal cyst as an office procedure• Technique: Similar to that used in hospital setting.
• Safety: Procedure performed under local anesthesia.
• Convenience: No waiting and spending whole day in hospital. Usually takes 60 - 90 minutes.
• Cost: Total Cost is $2,500 to be paid up front, including surgery and post operation care that takes up to 3 months.
• Consultation: Is necessary to evaluate your medical condition, general health, allergies, medication, and discussion of surgery for a fee of $150 that is nonrefundable.
• Surgery Reservation: Requires $200 deposit that is nonrefundable if cancelled less than two days before surgery.